Thursday, August 22, 2013

I love Steak

Last night, Bryan grilled out for us and boy was it epic! One of the most exciting things about having this house is having a back deck and a boyfriend who will grill out for us. He used some low sodium dales to marinate and I made some potato casserole (I'm not an epic cook so yes it came from a box). I was a little wary of the casserole but it turned out delicious and went so well with the steak!

Bryan chose some large steaks so I ended up with leftovers which I used tonight on a delicious salad. Below is a picture.



















To make it I used:
1. Beefsteak Tomato
2. Cucumber
3. Leftover T Bone steak
4. Mozzarella Cheese
5. Spinach
6. Sun dried tomato dressing (myabsolutefav!)

It was delicious. I am heading out for a walk right now. I just have not had the energy to find the gym around here but Bryan and I both have off on Saturday so I think I will suggest we go together so I know how to get there. And then maybe a day on the lake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment