The thing is my boyfriend thinks I'm hot. But he thought I was hot when I was 30 lbs lighter at the start of this thing, so I think at the minimum I can lose 30 lbs and still have a boyfriend who thinks I'm hot. That makes it a bit harder for me since I don't have the motivation of a boyfriend no longer being attracted to me.
I started out by buying a new pair of kicks this past weekend at Big Peach. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes which really pleased me. I knew what kind of shoes they had previously fitted me for and I guess I had an air of knowing what I wanted because the sales girl didn't even attempt to bring me alternates. Instead, she brought me the latest version of my shoes which I tried on and ran around the store in and then brought me a variety of colors to choose from. And by variety, I mean white and white and watermelon. I picked the watermelon obviously.
I would like to lose 3-4 lbs a month. By January, I would like to weigh 16 lbs less than I do right now which puts me at a weight of 177. I am going to work out 6 days a week and starting next week, will plan out my meals. This week is tough because it is my first back from vacation, we're closing on a house, we're slammed at work and I'm moving. Next week, we should be settled into the new place so I'll feel like I'm at a better place to cook and plan meals. I figure this week, I can focus on the workout part!
Today's News and Notes:
- I weighed in at 193.8 lbs when I woke up this morning. I will do a weekly weigh in and post it here.
- For cardio today, I ran for 10 minutes on the treadmill at a pace of 5.0 mph. I then walked for 20 minutes at an incline of 10-13 and a pace of 3.0-3.3 mph for a total of 30 minutes of cardio.
- I worked out with my trainer.
- Prowler Push 130 lbs down and back on the astroturf in the gym.
- Walking Lunges with kettlebell overhead. Stop at each dash on the astroturf and do 2 squats. Down and back.
- Bear Crawls. Stop at each dask and do 2 jump squats down. Jog back.
- Walking Kettlebell Figure 8s
- Prowler Run with 2 jumping jacks at each dash. 70 lbs. Down and Back.
- Meals for the day:
- Breakfast: Protein Bar and cup of coffee
- Lunch: Jimmy John's Club Lulu with Salt and Vinegar Chips and Lemonade
- Snack: Cup of coffee
- Dinner: Panera U Pick 2 with 1/2 of an Avocado Turkey BLT and 1/2 of a BBQ chicken salad. Baguette on the side with water